Running adds an incredible amount of Load onto our bodies. This Load is only healthy if your tissues are prepared to take it.
We’ll make sure you understand how to prepare and get FIT TO RUN.
RUNITY – Cologne February 16th-18th 2018This course is for all runners, for those who want to start running again, or for those who want to expand their knowledge about running to effectively help their clients become better and healthier runners: Book now this 3-day, online supported workshop that is now being taught in Germany for the first time after major successes in the USA, Australia, Asia and Spain.
Painless Running Course – Cologne February 16th-18th 2018
What makes RUNITY different? We combine 30 years of human movement investigation with the most updated scientific research on running and more importantly. we know how to translate research into actions that create unbelievable changes in runners.
If you like running, movement and having fun, don’t miss this 3-day experience where you’ll be challenged physically and intellectually.
During the Runity course, we will use running as an anchor point to explore different fundamental human movements. Learn how to correctly perform, facilitate, and progress movements like squats, lunges, planks, one-legged squats, crawling, plyometrics and of course running specific exercises to take your running skills to new levels of safety and efficiency.
Boost your knowledge, body capacity, Movement+Running skills
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Running Video-Analysis: Learn how to assess the most relevant variables that influence running safety and efficiency.
- Running Re-Training: A proper individualized re-training technique can be the key to improve your efficiency and performance as a runner. You’ll learn how dramatic changes can happen in minutes.
- Tempo: Understanding a proper use of cadence and tempo will become your best ally to reduce load without reducing your mileage.
- Reactivity: For runners. stability is not good enough. You’ll learn how to make your body reactive to absorb and recycle the energy generated through running.
- Play: Running is supposed to be fun. You’ll explore specific games and a playful approach to improve one and all elements of your motor system.
- Running Movement Screening: Learn a practical tool to assess your movement control. prioritize your efforts and measure your progress.
- Movement approach: Understand the importance of enhanced movement skills to improve running performance and safety.
- Conditioning Exercises for Runners: Explore and learn the best exercises to improve the fundamental abilities needed to become a flawless runner.
- Plyometrics: Current evidence supports the unbeatable efficacy of plyometric drills to improve connective tissue energy storage and recoil.
- Beweglichkeit: Expand your movement options by accessing new range of motion in key joints for running.
WANT TO KNOW MORE FIRST? Get free Online Material!
We love building better runners and we know only one way to do it: Translating the latest scientific information into knowledge you can use.
And, we have done just that! We are super excited to share with you a sneak peek of Runity Fundamentals online course. It contains the fundamentals of our methodology to get you and other runners ready to enjoy running in a way you’ve never imagined.
- Fresenius Hochschule Köln – Im Mediapark 4C, 50670 Köln
16-18 FebruarY 2018
- Friday, 16 Feb 2 pm – 6 pm
- Saturday, 17 Feb 9 am – 6 pm
- Sunday, 18 Feb 9 am – 6 pm
Rafael Dominguez – Madrid
Team Runity educator from Madrid. Former gymnast and swimmer, Polestar instructor for Spain, Portugal and Russia since 2004. Teacher as an expert on Pilates at the European University of Madrid. Postgraduate Teacher of the Faculty of Physiotherapy at the University of Castilla La Mancha. Personal Trainer since 2004. He worked at MSF (MSF) from 1995 to 2003.
Michael Brunner – Basel
Swiss Certified Gymnastics and Physical Education Teacher, Examiner American College of Sports Medicine ACSM, Swiss Federal Diploma Cardiac Therapist SAKR. POLESTAR Instructor mat and Allegro. Runity Master Trainer.
Michi is on the personal trainer team of personal fitness heart & latscha, Basel, works as a personal trainer in Studio Spirit, Basel, as well as in private settings and teaches endurance and strength training for various fitness training organizations in Switzerland. He is a passionate triathlete and Iron Man himself!